My Weight Loss Story
Have you battled with finding the right ‘diet’?
Do you wonder what plan will work for your unique body?
I’m so glad you’re here, because I can’t wait to guide you on a health and nutrition plan that allows you to be true to your own bio-individuality. (Bio-individuality simply means that you are fabulous and unique. What works for one of us may not work for another.)
I am a Holistic Nutrition Coach, Culinary Nutrition Expert and Certified Personal Trainer and I specialise in helping women who struggle with weight loss and hormonal imbalances in a holistic way, combining both nutrition and fitness for optimal results.
My Weight Loss Story
If someone had told me 15 years ago I’d be a Nutrition Coach and Personal Trainer I would have laughed.
I was the girl who would eat and drink without really thinking what went in my body. I was always sporty and athletic but ‘nutrition’ wasn’t something I actively thought about; well I was in my 20’s then and I was happy with my weight!
But then things changed…
I became a mum, moved to another country and I kind of let myself ‘go’. I was so consumed with being a mother and daily life that I didn’t realise the weight was piling on.
After my second son was born, my hormones took a hit and I was diagnosed with borderline hypothyroidism. My doctor wanted to prescribe medication and that’s when I knew I had to do something.
This was the stage when I found my holistic life. I started eating clean, nutrient dense whole foods and exercising and lost 20kg in one year, and more importantly I maintained my weight, fixed my broken metabolism and improved my health, fitness and life!
Fast forward a few years, thousands of research hours, tens of thousands of dollars in education, certifications and hundreds of clients later. I’ve combined all my personal experience and professional expertise in a powerful solution that can finally show you how to lose weight naturally and correct your hormones EVEN if you’ve tried everything else and failed.
I‘m passionate about what I do, I am non judgemental and I really enjoy helping others reach their optimal health goals.
Want to explore what it would be like to work with me?
In Love, Health and Support
My Training and Education
I love to learn and once I discovered health and fitness, I was hooked. In what other field do you get to combine science, nutrition, psychology, and spirituality– all while improving your own life and helping others?
I received my training as a Holistic Nutrition Coach with celebrity nutritionist, Cynthia Pasquella, at the Institute for Transformational Nutrition. I am currently completing my training for Board Certification with the National Association of Nutritional Professionals (NANP) as well as continuing my education at the Energetic Health Institute in Holistic Nutrition.
- Energetic Health Institute (current)
- Holistic Nutrition Coach (Institute of Transformation Nutrition)
- Culinary Nutrition Expert (Academy of Culinary Nutrition)
- Plant Based Chef (Matthew Kenney Culinary)
- Insulin Resistance Practitioner (Institute of Nutritional Endocrinology)
- Clinical Weight Loss Coach (HSA)
- Advanced Health and Nutrition Certification (Coleman School of Nutrition)
- Sports and Fitness Nutrition (USSA, ISA)
- Mastering Thyroid Imbalances (Full Potential Living)
Personal Training Qualifications:
- Certified Fitness Leader and Personal Trainer (FISAF International)
- Accredited Rehab Trainer (Australian Institute of Fitness)
- Movement Efficiency Training (M.E.T)
- Thump Boxing Instructor Course Level 1,2 &3
- Cross Core 180 Instructor Course
- CPR and AED qualified (Singapore Heart Foundation)
- First Aid Qualified